Location: Oxford University Museum of Natural History, Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PW
In collaboration with British Entomological and Natural History Society (BENHS) and Biological Records Centre (BRC).
- 10.00 – Arrival tea / coffee / biscuits – Annexe
- 10.30 – Welcome & Housekeeping – Lecture Theatre
- 10.35 – Martin Harvey (CEH/BRC) – Pantheon's progress - a new system for analysing invertebrate species lists
- 10.55 – Charlie Outhwaite (CEH/UCL) – The 'other taxa' behind the State of Nature 2016 report: Exploring the results from biological records
- 11.15 – Ryan Clark (TCV trainee) – The Saproxylic Beetles of Blenheim High Park
- 11.35 – Helen Roy (CEH/BRC) – Mike Majerus’s book A Natural History of Ladybird Beetles
- 11.55 – Sally-Ann Spence (DUMP) – DUMP project
- 12.15 – Zoë Simmons (OUMNH) – ‘All the small things’ – research help
- 12.30‐14.00 – Lunch (Museum café, local pub or bring your own - Annexe)
Hope Entomological Collections open 12.30 – 16.00 (for collections use contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope Entomological Library will open 12.30 – 16.00 (contact Kate Diston email@example.com)
- 14.15 – Ashleigh Whiffin & Wil Heeney – Recording Schemes workshop (Annexe)
No booking needed, unless access is required for a specific collection/ archive.
THERE IS NO PUBLIC PARKING AT THE MUSEUM
For general enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advance notice: next year the 15th Coleopterists Day will be on 10th February 2018!